Rest and Reflection
This world is your body. This world is a great school. This world is your silent teacher.
- Swami Sivananda
Everyday life for many of us has become so busy that we forget the essential need of rest and reflection. It is work before play, and most often we are providing more for others than for ourselves. A retreat is where all others are put aside and YOU take the front seat.
With nature as your background, we can create a space of peace and rejuvenation where you are alone, or in presence with others, a space where you can R&R – reconnect and recharge.
On a retreat with Karen you will experience…
- Time for you
- Time in nature
- Group sessions
- “The philosophical corner” where we talk and reflect upon the mind/body/soul connection
- Programs designed to get you back on track
One example of a typical day on a retreat with Karen could be …
- Walk n talk, hiking
- Morning meditation
- Yoga sessions morning and afternoon
- Time alone or in silence
Retreats med Karen...
- SilverStar Yoga Retreat in Canada
- Senior Yoga Retreat in Denmark
- Yoga & Mindfulness Kristi Himmelfart in Denmark
- Retreat januar 2020 på Møn in Denmark
Maybe you would like to create your own retreat for your workplace or colleagues or maybe a group of friends? If so, please contact me. Prices will vary according to the groups needs, numbers, and length.